General Statement *
Any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud the NSW Rural Assistance Authority or another person, files an application for assistance containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading information concerning any fact material thereto, commits a fraudulent act, which is a crime under the Crimes Act 1900 and subjects the person to criminal penalties.
The information in this application is provided voluntarily and is being collected by the NSW Rural Assistance Authority for purposes related to the administration of the scheme of assistance under which you have applied, including the assessment of the effectiveness of the scheme.
This may involve disclosing the information in this application to contractors engaged by the Authority or to either State or Commonwealth government agencies. We will supply you with details of those that we have disclosed information to, if you apply to us in writing. Information regarding your application may also be discussed and exchanged with the nominated contact persons listed by you in your application.
The NSW Rural Assistance Authority agrees to take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal information collected by it is stored securely.
You may access or correct your personal information by contacting the Authority by telephone on 1800 678 593 (Calls to “1800” numbers from your home phone are free. Calls from a public phone and mobiles may be timed and attract charges.) or by writing to: Manager Administration, NSW Rural Assistance Authority, Locked Bag 23, ORANGE, NSW, 2800.
- I/We have read and understood the Seafood Innovation Fund Guidelines.
- I/We consent to be contacted via text message on the mobile number provided in the event of eligible funding.
- I/We have read the Privacy statement above about how information provided in my/our application may be used.
- I/We understand that completed applications under the Scheme will be assessed in order of receipt and loan offers will be based on the availability of funds.
- I/We hereby give approval to the NSW Rural Assistance Authority to obtain and provide information relevant to this application from my/our lender(s), accountant or any other nominated person.
- I/We give ongoing approval for the NSW Rural Assistance Authority to obtain and provide information as required from my/our lender regarding any review (annual or otherwise) of my facilities with that lender and/or this loan if approved.
- I/We solemnly declare that this is a true and correct statement of all my/our affairs
- I/We make this solemn declaration subject to punishment by law provided for any wilful false statement.
- I/We agree to provide feedback and/or participate in a review of this Scheme.